Friday, September 14, 2012

mmm...

Guesss what?  I have a social life.  Yes, its amazing.  Also, mildly hindering with work.  Mildly.  But I'm getting it done.  I have a nice lovely list of homeworks I need to do this weekend.  I already crossed some things off my to-do list, like clean the room and put away laundry.  Cleaning the room was a disgusting process.  I used a Swiffer and it ended up with all sorts of grime on the bottom of it.  It was also nice to clean the room of the hair it was collecting.  It seems that Lauren and I shed very often.

So right now I have a break in my life because I'm waiting for Eric to text me back.  That's why I figured I'd turn to you.  Cuz I haven't update this in a very long time.  So long, you don't even know who Eric is.  Let me back up two weeks.

There I was, watching the Avengers with Sam.  Then, she's like, "Oh, I'm gonna go give a friend over there some company."  I was like, "Derp."  Or I said okay.  Okay seems more likely, derp is more fun.  Anyways, I was sitting next to some other girl too (Pilar, she's from Hawaii), so its not like I was alone.  Then Pilar went back to the dorm because she was cold.  I look over at Sam and she motions for me to come sit with them.  So I do.

Fast forward to the end of the movie.  I get introduced to friend (who is Eric, if you haven't figured that out yet.)

Oh wait, he just texted me.  dinner time. berb...in like a week.

No comments:

Post a Comment