Tuesday, August 9, 2011

I like writing stories. I've written a lot in my life. Most have them have neve actually been finished and if they have been, they are short. I've been working on one since the beginning of the school year. This one I plan to finish and it's going to be pretty awesome. It's about two best friends, Abby and Lauren. Then, Abby is killed a school and Lauren is left struggling to figure out what happened. Here's a preview :).

In the morning, I met up with Meghan. She was standing with Bill and a few other friends. I smiled weakly at everyone and gave a little wave. A few nodded back. The rest just stared at me. I pulled Meghan to the side. 

"What's up with them?" I asked. 

Meghan sighed, "No one quite knows what to do with you, especially since you haven't talked to anyone since Abby died." She glanced over her shoulder at the group.

I grimaced and looked away, then continued on like Meghan hadn't said anything. "I was chilling out in my room last night and I thought of a plan." That was a lie. I was more of freaking out.  Now my parents don't know what to do with me.  "We'll be needing Bill." Meghan nodded and signalled to her brother. The plan had begun. 

No comments:

Post a Comment