Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Did I mention that I'm in the haunted dorm?  No, I don't think I did.  But I'm on the second floor and not the fourth floor, so hopefully I'll be alright.  Karen actually had a room on the fourth floor at first, but she had it changed.  Not because she's like a chicken like I would be, but because she might have a problem with the stairs and her knees.

So anyways, four days now.   Tonight, I'm going horseback riding for the first time in my life, after waiting for a good million years.  My aunt has a sister who has horses.  Tomorrow I have a presentation for the internship I did this school year.  It's going to be...interesting.  Alex and I are going to cling to each other and hope they'll forget we're supposed to be presenting.  At least that's my plan, but I'm quite sure she won't be against it.  Perhaps after it, Alex and I will go to Cassy's party.  That shall have to be discussed.  I have started the conversation right now!

Then Friday, I am going to New York with Alex.  She has to go pick up her Visa, cus she's silly and going to Canada and stuff.  We're taking the train.  It should be rather fun xD.  Then after I come home from that, I must text Lauren and we are going to eat pizza at her house.  I am already looking forward to that pizza.  I'm kinda hungry right now.  I think I'll have a hot dog after I finish this and other internety things I am currently doing.  Then maybe I should consider continuing packing.

I really like vacuum bags.

No comments:

Post a Comment